2014/04/03

Travel Checklist

This is how it's supposed to work; add the top two categories, together with the 'general items' list, to the Trip of your choice (below) and you'll have a complete checklist that won't fail you.
Feel free to print it out or just use it online. 


Before I leave my house I..









In my handluggage I pack..
















General Items  
but do not belong in hand luggage

Cell Phone Charger
Camera Charger
Extra Storage Card for Camera
Make-up Bag
Shower Gel/Shampoo
Hair Brush
Straightening Iron/ Blowdrier if needed
Tootbrush/ Toothpaste
Case and Solution for Contacts
Glasses with cleaning towel
Skin Care Products
Nailfile
Tweezers
Rubber bands/ Hair Ribbons
Bobby Pins 
Deodorant
Perfume




Then I'm ready to go on my..

Summer City Trip
Summer Beach Vacation
Winter City Trip
Ski Ttrip







No comments:

Post a Comment